Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here's my show schedule for the upcoming months.

June 10-12 Santa Monica Contemporary Crafts Market. It's located at the Santa Monica Convention Center. Go to their web page for a free pass to get in. I'll be in the outside big tent booth number 124

July 2-4 Mammoth California. It's the 34th annual show. Great time of the year to go to a show in a beautiful mountain town.

July 15-17 Sequim Lavender Festival in Sequim Washington. I've never done this show before, but my sister who does great sun catchers is doing it also so should be lots of fun.

July 29-31 Bellevue 6th St. show Bellevue Washington There are 3 shows in Bellevue this weekend, so come prepared to see a lot of great artists. I'm at the 6th St. venue pretty close to California Pizza and my booth number is C35.

August 5-7 Anacortes Washington. Downtown Main Street is the location for this venue. This is a fun town...my booth number is 509E

August 13-14 Coupeville Washington. Sweet historic town. again my sister and her sun catchers will be there.

Fall shows that I have already been accepted in are:

Oct 15-16 Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival Main Street. If you have never been to this show, it should be on your bucket list. It is sooo fun. the kids have a parade and are dressed in the best costumes. The witches and goblins of all ages come out , there's the giant pumpkin, lots of food, arts, crafts, music and people watching. what more can I say?

Oct 22-23 Danville Fall Festival Downtown Danville California.

hope you can make it to at least one of these shows. I have a lot of new work.




No comments:

Post a Comment